Spence likes to lay and look now though he does prefer to be upright. Cami likes to came and lay with him and give him kisses and if his eyes happen to be closed she likes to pry them open.
She also has a thing for my shoes and if I tell her to put on her shoes to go outside these are the number one choice. She can run very fast in them as well as kick a ball (also while running) To keep an ear out for her I listen for the loud clop clop on the cement.
Why the popcorn? Besides that I am loving popcorn now and pouring parm cheese all over it- It makes me feel loved because this particular popcorn my Dad has popped and I love going to his house smelling it and knowing that he wants to share it with me and always has time to talk.
Okay. I hear a slapsh and go to investigate while holding my camera of course. Michael says, "oh no she is going to put these pictures on the internet and say that we are walruses". I didn't say it but thanks for the suggestion. They did humor me with all sorts of cool jumps and the one with the legs up in the air they are spinning together under water. With maybe a day or two more practice I could see them in the Olympics. Did you double click to enlarge and check out the flip in the up right corner?





2 comments:
you have silly brothers, cute kids and a bunch of poults taking over your house!
jonathan said we were walruses, after seeing you with the camera I expressed worry over being publicly exposed by the paparazzi
Post a Comment