3 months down. So far 2nd trimester is treating me good. I endure the first to get to the 2nd and endure the thrid to get to the DD! Reality has not sunk in but my middle is thickening (no cute baby bump, just thick).
so this is the picture of you that's on my phone . . . I can see a little belly bump - not quite a cute baby bump though, you're right, but I can see there's something there!
4 comments:
Elisabeth!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love ya!!!!
What a hot mama! Love the pictures on your blog. What cute kids!
I didn't know you were pregnant. That's SO great! Congrats!
so this is the picture of you that's on my phone . . . I can see a little belly bump - not quite a cute baby bump though, you're right, but I can see there's something there!
Post a Comment