Friday, August 26, 2011

on the journey to loving my pantrys
















I love that in my kitchen I have a lot of storage space.
I do not love opening my pantry
or trying to find the food after someone else puts it away.
I love cooking with herbs and spices!
I do not love plastic bags or boxes which apparently moths like to eat.
I love my husband for putting up with the pantry contects all over the kitchen.
I do not love looking at or reading nutrition info, ingredients or advertisments on my food.
I love my new matching spice jars and pantry in progress.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Janet said...

Wonderful!!! Looks great. Bet that makes you feel better. . .

ky+i=vy said...

mom is so funny!

I love your cute little jars with decorative labels, I love your little flour and sugar pots with blackboard squares, I love how uniform you made it look, I love your little frog on the window! and I love the reflection of you and mark in the window . . .

Crystal said...

Wow! I saw you had been pinning stuff like this on pinterest. I guess you made it happen

Callie said...

I love it, too! Wish I had more pantry space... and I love the spice jars. Great idea!

Jenni said...

That was a lovely post. And I love organizing too! You're kids are soo cute!!!

Heather said...

You know how lucky you are. You are making your own from scratch, too. And your blog is feeling very social media mamma artiste. That's skills and money in the bank someday if you wish.