Saturday, August 6, 2011

BZZZZZZZ!!!












When Mark found one bee inside that morning, he thought nothing of it.
When we returned home later that day to 10 or more at our sliding glass door
he took ACTION! As always, my hero.
Caught in it's early stages the hive beginning to form in outside our fireplace
was eraticated and by nightfall we fell asleep to crickets chirping and not bees buzzing.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ky+i=vy said...

what a night in shining armor you've won!
lately I've had a similar experience but they're wasps and there's been a nest for a while in the air conditioning for my house - but it hasn't been working since no one lived there. So we moved in and my father-in-law goes to fix it, finds the wasps, sprays them and the are woken up and decide to fly somehow between the screens and the glass of our windows, even a handful or two getting inside. I squish those I find, but those between the screen+glass have a chance to get in when the windows are open to cool our house at night. but then they get out sometimes and it is just weird because I don't really know how they get there in the first place.
but that is so good of your hero to vanquish the foe! my night in arnor is gone all day and rarely is in the house . . .

ky+i=vy said...

but he is a fabulous night indeed!