With Valentine's Day coming soon my door needed a wreath. It suits me. We all need a little something to make us smile, and for me a few things to do while Cami is napping. (Oh, also online I found one similar but smaller for 12 plus shipping and handling) For some it may be worth the moola- but I enjoy the journey and making of very much.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Twigology
The study of twigs and that sort of stuff. In my quest to make something from as little of nothing as possible, I ventured out my back door to the prune trees. The results make me happy. (They sell the stars similar at target for $15.)
They have a round stickyoutness about them that you can't see in the pictures. I am thinking to add another round of twigs to the biggest star. They sit over my fireplace where three screws are already sticking out.
With Valentine's Day coming soon my door needed a wreath. It suits me. We all need a little something to make us smile, and for me a few things to do while Cami is napping. (Oh, also online I found one similar but smaller for 12 plus shipping and handling) For some it may be worth the moola- but I enjoy the journey and making of very much.
With Valentine's Day coming soon my door needed a wreath. It suits me. We all need a little something to make us smile, and for me a few things to do while Cami is napping. (Oh, also online I found one similar but smaller for 12 plus shipping and handling) For some it may be worth the moola- but I enjoy the journey and making of very much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What lovely work. How does Cami manage to let you finish such projects?
so cute. My faves are the stars.
Thanks, it helps to work outside. Cami loves being outside. She really does well at entertaining herself as long as sje's not tired.
Post a Comment