Monday, February 9, 2009
Enrichment
They said it would rain, but the weather turned out nicely for our trip to the farm today. We learned a little bit about everything today as they have a great big garden, rabbits, pigs, cows, horses, chickens... and we took home seeds with a new determination to try something new. For lunch we ate the vegetables we picked stir fried yumm and for some it was their first time trying tofu (also yum). After lunch we rolled up our sleeves and made a few garden marking bricks. Here's Cami's still in the mold. (Thanks Calvin for helping with that part.)
I love being outdoors and am glad that Cami does too. She slept through the whole farm tour/ garden class but enjoyed very much the rice and cherry dessert. It won't let me add pictures right now for some reason so I will put them in a different post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This looks SOOO Fun. I wish I could have come. Who's farm was it? You didn't say.
Post a Comment