Oh! I enjoy her so much!
Who wouldn't love waking up to rescue a mermaid child from her crib? We laughed and laughed at her trying to crawl around with both feet in one leg of her pjs.
When visiting with the Barb. neighbors Cami plays with this dolly and always greet her with a kiss- or as her grandparents say- she gives it the taste test first.
And who could argue the adorability of a little girl enjoying her very first bubble bath. I like to think she gets it from me. Oh if everyone could enjoy what they do as much as I!
5 comments:
She's beautiful and it's great that you are so happy being her mother. I also was glad to see your twig art--very impressive.
How often are you going to change your blog format? I keep thinking I am in the wrong blog. Its beautiful to hear your love for mermaid.
I keep messing up on it and so it changes- last night I deleted all my blog reading- it took me a while to track them down again. I would think that my big face would be a give away.
I love the tub picture. She is so darn cute. No wonder you love her so.
Every time I look at your blog I get so baby hungry!! She is so cute!!
Post a Comment