Wednesday, February 11, 2009

oops x 2!


It would only be because it is the first time we hava had an upturned bowl that mum runs to get the camera instead of a rag (Note the bowl, spoon and strawberry yoplait carpet). We thought she had plenty of reaching space- but she continues to amaze us with her abilities! She really does like yogurt. She did not like, however, the pancakes I made the next morning. This morning I woke up stuffed, cold and with a sore throat. I was in the mood for something warm and fluffy. The recipe for feather pancakes sung out to me. I even put in dried apple bits for a pop of hotness and flavor. What a dissapointment to discover that my baking powder has gone bad. Flat dense cakes that even my wonderful eater spit out repeatedly. Mark ate them and afterwards said cheerfully, "Thanks for the good breakfast effort babe!"
This isn't the first time Camster has rejected my food, but it is the first that she has simply refused to eat. A couple weeks ago Mrs. B and I combined our culinary magic and created some yummy bannana bread (that really was delicious). Thinking Iwas sharing with Cami a treat she stuck out her tongue not once or twice but three times. I ran to get the camera to capture her funny faces, but the third time she gobbled up the bread and asked for more. Funny kid.
No amount of coaxing could get her to try to pancake though.
Oh, by the way, I love my new dishes- they remind me of rainbow trout!

1 comment:

Midodi said...

I'd like to see your new dishes. Cami sure looks darling.