Funky discovery when I needed to stir my old college rommie's (hello jenni!) special recipe of the cheesiest mac, and I couldn't find a spoon - of course I use the celery stalk that I have at hand, ready to munch- lo and behold not only does it work as a great stirrer, but tastes good too and gives that extra crunch to an otherwise smooth and creamy meal. (At least thats what camilla told me)
So, I never did show off MM's father's day present, but for those who heard about it- there it is. A very cute (because of the people involved) pop up board book of my two special people called "it's your daddy". I think I will take it back and mod podge it or something to preserve it a little longer than it might have lasted.
And lastly- ick! Nasty things. My Nana used to pay my mom... hmmm... I forgot how much (should've posted it when I remembered) Well, they got to her tomatoes and it takes a trained and unblurried eye to catch them. You have to know the signs. Since my time spent in Central America I have a few more creepy crawly feelings when it comes to creepy crawlys.

1 comment:
caterpillar pic is to die for.
Post a Comment