Thanks Natalia for turning 14 and for sharing the fun with us! Top Notch! I love doing the whirlpool, don't you? Purple horseshoe cake and ice cream to top it off- We think Natalia is super and are super glad that she was close enough to celebrate with! We love you! To family far away- shh. (I had an extra piece of cake for you!)
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing the cake!
What fun pictures! And I love that name...Talia..so pretty.
i am a little jealous of you guys and the fun you have when im not there . . . but what can i do? cute pictures and sounds like a fun party!
i love doing the whirlpool and dad was telling me how many people were at the party and how the kids just lined up and got carried away by the whirlpool they created. i was just telling kyle that we should go swimming at mom and dads so that we too can do the whirlpool thing . . .
( :
Thanks for sharing your fun pictures!
Post a Comment