I thought I'd write something fantastic when I came home... and then I thought I'd wait and do it for pioneer day... and then I thought I'd get around to it when I got the slideshow finished... so...
WY- high desert, hot, cold, dry, wet
mosquitos, snakes, lizards, antelope, deer, rabbits, mosquitos (yep it's written twice on purpose)
freemans all over the place 170+ (over 100 of them younger than 12)
martin's cove, willie site, j. linford's memorial, rocky ridge, devil's gate, rattlesnake pass
hancarts, rivers, costumes
mormon battalion, women's pull, baptism
singing, laughing, talking
camping, cooking, sleeping, drip drip
Cami- the cutest super trooper
Stories, missionaries, programs, quilts, pony express, campfires
cousins, uncles, aunts, dancing
and a pink tractor.
I would do it over again and again and again.
WY- high desert, hot, cold, dry, wet
mosquitos, snakes, lizards, antelope, deer, rabbits, mosquitos (yep it's written twice on purpose)
freemans all over the place 170+ (over 100 of them younger than 12)
martin's cove, willie site, j. linford's memorial, rocky ridge, devil's gate, rattlesnake pass
hancarts, rivers, costumes
mormon battalion, women's pull, baptism
singing, laughing, talking
camping, cooking, sleeping, drip drip
Cami- the cutest super trooper
Stories, missionaries, programs, quilts, pony express, campfires
cousins, uncles, aunts, dancing
and a pink tractor.
I would do it over again and again and again.

2 comments:
Wow! Truly amazing. You got some really neat pictures. Is that what you would have looked like in the pioneer get up? You guys looked nice and old fashioned. Perfect!
smiles.
Post a Comment