Thursday, July 16, 2009

continued catching

Ivy got this from the high school choir room passed it to me who whipped out my sandpaper and trusty black paint and now hides away cami's toys in the living room and is a fish tank stand for hider the turtle. I like that he is a little more out there with us (in the living room- it really is where we live as it is connected to the kitchen, office, dining room...etc)

Cathedral windows jean picnic quilt finished. maybe if I had a cool circle cutter the cutting out of the demin circles wouldn't have taken so long. It took alot of thread. I think it would have been fun with red bandanas or something, but thats what I had on hand. Works good. Took it on a trial run at Nana's with cami, nana. and tali. Roasted hotdogs and marshmellows- cami spilled our lemonade on the grass.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marie said...

Nice quilts!!! I'm way impressed. I think of you when we get out our jean/plaid flannel picnic blanket out.