Saturday, July 18, 2009

still continued post on catching up


Still in June- I have yet to get the blog caught up to july. That will be a fun month, oh wait- it is a fun month, but I don't like to get ahead of myself.
If I can remember which pictures are here...
I LOVE the one of cami drinking out of the plastic cup- that may turn sepia and end up on the wall for a while.
It is fun to see her interact with the other littles-pictured here with cousin Kate.
She is really into little tricycles that are still too big for her- presently looking for a thrifty option for her to scoot around on our expanse of concrete.
Hider is Big (turtle) and thanks to Ivella- we have him in a new bigger tank. While we were on vacation he ate blackie the goldfish (when we got him he was black who knew he would turn out as gold as they get).
I think MM told me that it was 109 yesterday- nothing like a quick dip to keep you cool the rest of the evening.
Just turning that old above the fridge cabinet (from one of MM's projects) into a toy bench for Cami. It's painted, not sure I like it- but that's the great thing about paint- paint overs are so doable. Working on the cushion, or rather working on concocting a cheaper way to make them. Also why my rockers are at a stand still.

No comments: