Cami proved very ready to enjoy her first trip to the zoo with her cousin and great grandma. I think everyone else enjoyed it too. We tired poor Grandma and Cami right out though and they both slept very soundly when they got home.

Cami's favorite part was watching the bird show as the bird flew across the stage and over our heads. Especially since where we were sitting she found wonderful soft dirt to eat and create a mulan's matchmaker type goatee.

We brought her zoo stuffed animals with to take pictures, but only saw the tail end of the elephants as they were going in for their nap as soon as we arrived. Cami enjoyed a little hands on as she reminced of days long past when she was known as the littlest elephant.
4 comments:
Sweet beautiful Cami!
Cami is darling with the goatee.
She is so adorable! I can't believe how big she is. She and Ava need to get together sometime. I think they'd be best friends!
Look at that adorable baby growing up so fast. The zoo trip looks like it was tons of fun. `
Post a Comment