My precious wonderful is also a monster. Getting ready for the day my sweetheart brushes his teeth and combs his hair (or whatever he does in the bathroom) to glance down just in time to see the little one about to dunk my cell phone into the toilet. My hero (he rescued it). I don't know how she got my phone, which was charging in a high place, but she is amazing!
Helping me wash the car- maybe a little too much.
Can we say independent? This time she tried to pour herself a bowl of cereal.
Or how about on the farm?
Lets help grampa irrigate his garden!
Lets help grampa irrigate his garden!
My silly wonderful monster!!(wow, for some reason my internet kept shutting down- so that took me all morning to post- whew!)
5 comments:
That is the most lovable, cute, sweet little monster I have ever seen. I guess if one is to be a monster it comes in handy if you are also able to melt everyone like better in a skillet. You are so lucky to have entrusted to you such a beautiful monster.
What a wonderful little girl!!!She's a little Elisabeth!! I just love her without really knowing her! And congrats for Ivy!!!
That is darling!
I love her, she is wonderfully spunky and adventurous. I am so glad she is here what a beautiful addition to the world.
I guess if they're monsters when they are young, they are angels when they are older. Thanks for sharing. DAD
Post a Comment