
My baby sister is married now.
I have to remind myself every now and then.
She's really not that much taller than me- high heels versus flip flops.
She wore gloves with the dress and looked lovely walking out across the grass to meet her Mr.
The weather held out just enough to finish dessert and the pugs helped us keep the tableclothes from blowing away. Mom was clever and helped me pin the ivy (green growing kind) around the cake to keep it in place.
Though weddings (and funerals and missions...) are busy times and do not affors much time for visiting- I'm glad that there is something that gathers my very wonderful family together every blue moon.
What's next?
1 comment:
Hey I have a mrs. carpenter for a sister as well. I always forget that she has a different last name than I do too.
Post a Comment