I didn't forget Cami's first birthday last Friday, but have been busy enough to be just now formally acknowledging it via the blog. May I repeat a common said phrase- How fast the year has gone by! How big she has grown! How cute she is! How much I have learned! (or a few phrases)Should we go back through the year for my sake? I say yes!
The first picture she is eating her birthday cake (cookie smoothered with whipped cream).
Can you put the rest in order 0 to 12 months? I'll give you a hint- the one where she is dressed all in white with a beanie cap she is 0 months.












3 comments:
What a cuttie! Happy Birthday!
I enjoyed the walk through the year. It's amazing how time flies. Love you baby cutie.
I wouldn't even try to put them in order. Just wanted to say Happy Be-lated birthday to Cami from her cousins and me too (if that is ok :>) She is a beautiful girl and I am sure super fun too. The adventure is just beginning for you and it is so nice to see you enjoying it so much!
Post a Comment