Tuesday, May 5, 2009

family home evening


Monday we finally did something with this frame that has been traveling around with us empty- even adorning our walls empty- no longer! I am very pleased with the results as well as the journey of gathering photos and learning about Camillas great, greats. Now when I see the many pictures- the many times a thousand words, stories, etc... fill my mind and gently remind me... And all in the few seconds it take to pass by in the hall.
I love that Camilla was so interested in the pictures and faces as if she knew them and was with them ont so long ago.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so where did you find this frame because I 've been looking, not finding the right size, layout, etc, etc. Again, you have made my floating idea a reality, and one I can see in detail. Thanks, I need someone or something to save me the time of experimentation. Although I know usually that is the best part!

(Isa)