Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mommy wow! I'm a big girl now!

No, She's not potty trained but I smile to see her pick out a book (usually one at a time) and sit and "read" it to herslef with inflection in her voice- pointing out the important aspects of the page and turning the pages one at a time (she's only ripped one!- too bad it was one of me cute spanish popups). She could play happily with Allison all day. They only need me for an occasional diaper change.
I liked this idea (not mine; I found it on some other blog) and so I tried it. It's my cheaper and not vinyl lettering on 3.5 in blocks (thanks Micky for cutting them.) I know that some are hard to read, but when I see them I think of President Hinckley's 9 Bs (originally 6- 3 more were added in his book Way to Be). Sneak Peak on what Mighty Mark has been working on. It's looking really good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

All the ideas that float around in my head without a definite plan of how to make them real, immediately come to life as I read and see your blog. Your ideas aren't copyrighted, right? I sure am going to take advantage!!!

Thanks,
Isa