The other day I was trying to make so many messes my mum put me in the tub as she could tell I needed a creative outlet of sorts.

Right away I knew just what to do

It got even better with two colors. You can use a little at a time or just dump the whole bowel on yourself.

Maybe this is better to do with older kids who don't try to put everything in their mouth, but I only tried once and decided that it didn't taste all that great anyway. Kinda like corn starch, dish soap and food coloring- uick!

It is a little slippery- listen to your mum and don't stand up or you may get it all over your face.

Aw, now that was fun- but who can beat a bath to wash it all off.

Automatic bubbles! (they also taste great)

Check your toes often and when they are sufficiently wrinkled your mum can offer you a towel for drying. Whew! I'm all tired out and ready for a nap.
4 comments:
Anika says "She is so silly. She is getting into messes without me there."
what a dear dear little one! i think ill have one for myself they look like too much fun!
but i get scared i wont do as fun of things with one i get . . . oh well, itll all work out in the end
Cami's hair has grown out a bit since i was there.
What fun! I love the picture where her eyes look so pretty!
Post a Comment